Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Fabular
Lessons that I have learned in life are: never argue with your father he is always right, live life to the fullest cause you don’t know what could happen to you, if you want to wrestle never do it with your father he will cheat,never try to clean the kitchen with your brother because there will be a rag war after doing the dishes, if you want you something in life go for it with all your might and never let anyone put you down, dream what you want and go for it, if you get hurt put yourself right back up, if you don’t succesed in something try it a different way. If I am having trouble with something or something is going on I also think of this verse. “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength”. Philippians 4: 13  

No comments:

Post a Comment