Wednesday, April 29, 2015



What I'm passion about

Big families
People who travel a lot
Friends
Animals
Going out
Netflix
Outdoors
Food
Being creative
Cooking

outdoors
I really enjoy the outdoors. I love everything about it. The nature and smell and everything in between. I spend my whole summer outside. If I’m not at work or at school. I am there. I love the fact that I can put my phone down and not have to think what is going on in the social world. Especially if my family is beside me. Then I really don’t have to worry about it. I love the fact that I can sleep in and wake up to fresh morning air. I usually don’t always do this but sometimes I love waking up early and going fishing or canoeing or going on a boat ride. I love it I really do and then you can spend all afternoon sleeping under the warm sun under the trees in a hemic. If I could I could probably live out there. I don’t do any hunting but I love being out in the woods and hiking and just looking at nature.

Netflix
Is a movie area that you can have and watch at home in your p.js. I love it so much.  Especially when there is nothing on T.V. and you are comfortable. You practically almost watch anything you want and sometimes you may get lucky that your favorite movie or show is on there, but be careful because once you start a show you have to finish it and you can get really addicted to it and it could get bad. Especially when you have unlimited data or free wifi. Also you can play games on there. That’s about it

No comments:

Post a Comment