Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Stress
Stress is good and bad. Of course it helps you become social so you can get away from whatever is going on. When I am stress especially when it is about school, I would go do something with my family or friends. It calms me down and I love it. Being social is good cause you are laughing and having a good time which is good for your heart. I don’t like being stress but it happens it is life. I go take a break and then come back and I feel better. I feel relief. It is always good to take a break on things. I love it, but once you have had your time you will have to make yourself go back especially school work.  But stress can also burn you down if you are not careful.

My conflict is with a teacher, who never grades all the time. So I never know what my actual grade is it frustrating sometimes because all my teachers turn everything in within a week or not even that maybe only by two days, so when all of my teachers have grades in and I know what is going on then I know what I need to work on and I can figure out how to get my grades up. Sometimes I have a hard time trying to figure out what is going with that class because I don’t know what my grade is.

I am stress, I know have to get grades in, there is kids running around. I have three online classes and a couple of lectured classes. I come home to a messing house and the kids are running around, I have laundry to do. So I will grade my lectured classes first then my online. Now that I am done with lectured, now I can do the online. O wait I can’t I have to cook dinner and get the kids going to bed. I am so stress about what is going on at the house and I am stress about work. I am going to go out and have some fun and do all the grading later.

The computer won’t stop crashing down and I have so much stuff to grade ill just do it at work.  Oh wait I have meetings all day and students coming in and out. I’m never going to get this done. I’ll do a little bit work throughout the week. By the end of the day I am all wore out I’m going to try to get some sleep and work on it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment