Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Fear
Fear could be frightening. It scares the shit out of me I don’t like it one bit. When I fear something. I fear of snakes. Snakes. Are not my friend what so ever, I may not had a good experience with them. Also when I fear I fear of the darkness. I may watch too many criminal mind shows to get this way. But I fear you can fear about anything and everything. Some people fear the sun and the heat and some people fear nature. But most of all what people fear, will be getting hurt by other people, by your love ones an maybe falling down the stairs. I hate the word fear I hate when you fear something you can’t use a flash light like you can when it’s dark. Or when you don’t have anything to protect you with or run from. There so many things people fear about. I can’t even count how many things people fear. It’s crazy to think. Also fear could be you grades. Grades can be scary if you’re not being careful in what you’re doing. Also fear could end up being good. Like if you fear that you might be going to lose a really good friend. But at the same time you did what is right and that could be scary to.

No comments:

Post a Comment