Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Invisible
If I found myself invisible I would walk around naked. Also, I would disturbed my brother and make him think that he was hearing things and freak him out has much as possible. I mean I would do that to my friends too but it would be even funnier if it was him. Plus I love my friends too much to even do that, I love my brother but it is a sibling thing and no one will understand. Now back to the naked part, I love not wearing clothes. It bugs me but oh well that is life, summer is coming around the corner and that will take care of my clothing problems.  I also didn’t like clothes as a kid. I would take off my dresses in the middle of church that my mom made me wear that day.  But you know that was life then and I still hate it now but also if I was invisible I would sneek into Disney world and ride all the roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment