Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Florida 2013
OnEe year we went to floriday. My family and i. we had a blast the whole week. It was for my senior trip from my family. All through out the week we went to different beaches. But we could not find the right one then one day right before we were going to leave we found the beach. The perfect beach. It was full of seashells and the tides were just perfect. We spent the whole day their. Well when we we got there we came across a shack that was full surfing boards that you can rent so we decided that we were going to rent rent just two surface borads since there was four of us and we can just take turns. Well my parents decided that my brother and can go first and I cought one of the biggest waves and it was just perfect I loved it so much and when you love something somuch that you cant even share but I did and while other people where usuing it I would just body surfe it was fun yes but I like the board better. Well while we were having so much fun surfing and playing in the sand and looking for seashells that I didnty bother putting on much sunshrine I put it in on when I got there but that was it andn I wasn’t the only one. My brother got it to. We looked like lobsters the next day and we were touring that day, it was raing but it we were in st. Augustine we had to tour everything. It was part of one of our wars we even got to watch a cannon go off. It Was a blast it felt likw it was just yesterday wp maybe we wil get to go to the beach this year and have sone fun on the beach again. I mean I do live frsineg and being on the river and lake and everything but the beach is something new.

My family and i. we had a blast the whole week.  We have had a blast doing other thing s like going fishing, going camping, doing other things. We love the outdoors. And if few can have the lake and river here then I am going totravel to another abnd have an adventure somewhere else with my family and maybe even mt friends we lall love going on adventures and doing other things together and when I found out that we were going to the the beach this year even though it was a secrete and my dad spelled the beans  I sremed for joy I was so happy and it s not even at st. Augustine it is a new beach a new adventure a new place that I just can wait to go and spend it with my famil family and have cocktails on the beach I am so excited but mom doesn’t know theat dad has spelled the beans so technicly it is still a surprise I love the beach. I really do but it is like a once in year or evrytother year kind of thing for me . I love going to the lake and saving up and do a a big vacation everyother year . and when we do it it is so much especially when you have the people that you love there with you by your side tahiong those funny goffing picture s and also doing the picture that YOUR MOM LOVES THE DRESS UP ON THE BEACH PICTURE. WHEN WE ACTUAlly looke d nive.  NS I HOPE IT HAPPENS BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY your family i

No comments:

Post a Comment