Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Coffee
I am really tired. I ned coffee. Starbucks sounds good yes. Practically any coffee sounds good.  But you see starbucks is just so expensive but just so good. Or maybe I just need my bed. My warm comfy lovely bed. But then if I sleep then I wont get any work done this weeked because I will be out on this nice weekend with my friends but if I don’t do anything today theire will no going out this weekend so I guess coffee will be my best friend until I get out of this class I love going out but then my lovely mother says do this ad do that and you saY u don’t want to then that usually means that you wont be doing anything this weekend but work and I am young and wild and I want to be free. I am so tired right now I cant even function so that means I could have a starbucks I haven’t had one in almost like 6 months so maybe I can treat myself with some or I could go workout and take a nice hot shower that usually gets me going maybe that’s why I am tired today becayse I didn’t get up and go workout. I workout like every other day. Maybe I sould just work out 5 times a week instead OF 3. I mean come on I love doing it but I am just so sore right now its not even funny. It s a no make up and hair up kind of day. It is more like I don’t give a crap what I look like kind of day.

Blue
Blue because its what I think about when I go to sleep. I think of warmth with the bright yellow sun and the clear blue sky laying by the nice blue water. I guess you could say I am thinking of summer. I am thinking of bright colors. I know bkue means sad but when I think of it I thinkf of  summer time. Everyone in theer bright swimsuits and some are mostly blue. I guess you could say that blue is a catching color. On people. I am also thinking of the beach. Just laying on the beach looking up at the blue and watching my family play in the clear blue ocean. I can not wait to go this summer. Its going to be so fun especially with all of my family theire. We may have our ups and downs but its going to be a good one. I can just feel it. So I guess you could say I am tired of the darkness and colod and reading for bright colors and warmth. I hate being cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment