Wednesday, April 29, 2015



What’s in the way
What is in the way? My electronics are in the way. The T,V , my phone and social electroninsc. My T.v. is always on in tee house and my phone is a;ways buzzing. And I am lazy on my work. I think that is the problem why I don’t get things done. Is myT.v. and phone. And I don’t pay attention to what I am doing. Yes they are good to have but I need to force myself to say ok I am turning my phone and t.v. off and goto my table and do my homework  and get it done NS HAVE A SET SCHEDULE. I KNOW THAT IT WIILL BE HARD TO TURN OFF MY PHONE FOR AWHHILE BUT I NEED TO FIGURE OUT SOMETHING THAT WILL KEEP MY MIND ON MY HOMWORK AND NOT MY PHONE. I CAN LEAVE THE LIVING ROOM AND FIND ANOTHER PLACE WERE THE t.V AINT ON BUT I NEED TO DO SOMETHING WIRHH THAT PHONE SO THAT I CAN GET STUFF DONE AND I NEED TO WRITE EVERYTHING DONW ON A CALENDAR and put sticky notes everywhere to remind to do something. My music is not that bad but its theh social newors that’s on my phone. I feel like I hagev to check it when I dtar getting bored. I need to keep my mind going maybe if I drink coffee or soda that it will help. Who knowsbut I do now that my social is my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment