Wednesday, April 29, 2015



Blue
When I think of blue. I think of my cat Blue. He was one of the two kitties that I picked out to take home 15 years ago. I loved him so much. He had the prettiest eyes you’ll eve see and of course they were blue. I had him for 11 years before he was killed by a coyote. I was not a happy person that day, but the good thing is we still have his brother, tiger. He is also my baby, he only comes to me just like blue did. There are so many stories about him doing goofy stuffs it’s not even funny. The reason that he was outside at the time was because it was warm out and he wouldn’t come in. and knew something was going to happen and it did but it’s okay he was a pet yes but he was mine and sometimes I feel responsible for what happened but it’s okay. He was animal, I should have called him tiger because he acted so wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment