Wednesday, April 29, 2015



What if…
What if women still didn’t vote
What if I had a million dollars
What if I didn’t meet 3 of my closoes friends
What if I didn’t take this class
What if I didn’t park where I parked today
What if it snowed today
What if I didn’t have a babysitting job
What if I can fly
What if I can play basketball and be athletic
What if I didn’t get gas this morning
What if I skipped class today
What if I decided to sleep all day
What if I was flash
What if my parents had another kid
What if I can sleep all day and not be a morning person
What if I went to the beach


What if I didn’t meet 3 of my closoes friends? Those three girls are my life I really do not know where I would be right now if I didn’t have them in my life. Their names are destiney, Haley, and Kora. They have been there for through everything and it goes the same way for me. It is funny how I met them and how God put them in life in the right timing. I knew Destiney through one of my best friends he and her have been dating for awhile and I met her through him. We didn’t hit the ground running until I ran into her during the summer in one of my classes. We spent practically all summer together. Then school started and we had different schedules but we ran into each other again this semester and we hang out all the time andn go to nidnight rodeo and I  help her paint her room. I met haley when we were in high school together and during my senior year of school we had the same class together and we were in biology together and both of our best friends decided to be mean to us and ditch us so we decided to become friends then and now we hang out bout everyday when we don’t have school or work. I met Kora AT A CHURCH THAT I GO TO HER AUNT AND UNCLE GOES TO THE SAME SUNDAY SCHOOL AS MY PARENTS AND ONE SUNDAY THEY DECIDED TO GO OUT TO EAT AND WE DIDN’T HIT THE GROUND OFF RUNNING THEN BUT THEN NEWS YEARS CAME AND NOW WE HANG OUT BOUT EVERY WEEKEND.
What if I skipped class today? F I skipped class today I would go and wash my car and then go home and sleep. Sleep is very healthy and if you cant concentrate on what you are doing then you might as well go home and sleep right. A warm bed always sounfs good doesn’t. or maybe I might go shopping shopping always sounds good. There are a lot of things that I could be doing if I didn’t skipped class today. Especiallyif wenthome and put on some comfy clothes and made some popcorn and watched a marvel movied but theni will take about an hour trying to pick one because they are all just so good. Marvel movies are amazing. Just the other day I watched the amazing spiderman.
What if you never decided to go to college? If I decided that I didn’t want to go to college I think my family would scream and have a heart attach because getting an education is good it builds you up  you find what you areally want inlife. If I didn’t go hen I wouldnd get paid as much as a college student does. And if you didn’t get an education then there wont be any money unless you really did good for yourself but you really need to get an assciotes in something. Find tsomething yu really enjoy and go do it I live being in the health field but I don’t want to become an EMT or an nurse I want to become a dental assistant. Then maybe go further up in my degree. Going to collefe will really benefit you in life. There are a lot of things you can do in life just pick one and go for your dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment